Thursday, September 8, 2011

My New Sewing Basket and Other Stuff

A couple weeks ago I was walking around wally-world. They've been messing with their fabric department, changing it, removing it, bringing it back... I wish they'd make up their mind already! Anyways, I found the cutest sewing basket for just $20mso I had to get it! I love it and have it filled up already. It's just what I've needed for my hand work and I keep it on my bed side table.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I give up trying to exercise while I have children at home. I can't safely get on my treadmil with a toddler near by and trying to exercise at nap time is not working for me because that's my time to focus on sewing. I think I'm causing myself more stress trying to figure out how to fit it in so I'm just not going to worry about it right now. In a year or 2 Jameson will probably go to preschool and then he'll be in kindergarten. I'll just think about it then!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My husband has been out of town this week at a class. He's getting certified for a new program he'll be using at work. While, I love the fact that I don't have to share the bed or cook as much, I'm ready for him to come home!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything is going well otherwise. I'm keeping very busy with my sewing business. I've had a couple wholesale orders, a couple other orders, and some new ideas for my shops. I think my only problem now is time management and not being able to stay totally focused. Any suggestions for that?




Total Pageviews