Thursday, September 8, 2011

My New Sewing Basket and Other Stuff

A couple weeks ago I was walking around wally-world. They've been messing with their fabric department, changing it, removing it, bringing it back... I wish they'd make up their mind already! Anyways, I found the cutest sewing basket for just $20mso I had to get it! I love it and have it filled up already. It's just what I've needed for my hand work and I keep it on my bed side table.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I give up trying to exercise while I have children at home. I can't safely get on my treadmil with a toddler near by and trying to exercise at nap time is not working for me because that's my time to focus on sewing. I think I'm causing myself more stress trying to figure out how to fit it in so I'm just not going to worry about it right now. In a year or 2 Jameson will probably go to preschool and then he'll be in kindergarten. I'll just think about it then!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My husband has been out of town this week at a class. He's getting certified for a new program he'll be using at work. While, I love the fact that I don't have to share the bed or cook as much, I'm ready for him to come home!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything is going well otherwise. I'm keeping very busy with my sewing business. I've had a couple wholesale orders, a couple other orders, and some new ideas for my shops. I think my only problem now is time management and not being able to stay totally focused. Any suggestions for that?




3 comments:

  1. Love the sewing basket! Convenience and style all in one eh?!

    I know what you mean about the exercise...I have a hard time getting into a routine with it too.

    No ideas for time management. I never was good at that. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new sewing basket is sweet. I do not have the excuses you have for finding it hard to exercise. My children are all out of the house and now I want to sew instead of exercising. Time management is a problem for all of us, lists of priorities used to help me when the kids were young. The have to get done items were always on the list, the want to do items came after the others were completed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Sherry's comment. That is what I try to do.
    Your sewing basket is pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews