Monday, September 5, 2011

Santa-Cali-Gon Days

This year we hit up one of the biggest and best festival! Santa-Cali-Gon Days was featured as the #10 from the Sunshine Artists 200 Best Festivals and was recognized by the National Geographic's Traveler's Magazine. This is THE festival to go to.


My dream is to one day have a booth and sell my products there. But that will have to be in the future when my children aren't so little.

I didn't get any pictures of the vendors but I got a few pictures of us and the carnival. We had so much fun and the weather was perfect!

And next time I'm going to remember to put on sunblock. Ouch!









1 comment:

  1. I have been a vendor there as you know...you have to have LOTs of stock!! Glad you had fun. We decided to skip then found out you went on Sunday and I was kind of mad at myself for letting someone else decide my life for me yet again. I will learn someday. sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews