Baked Tuna Fold-Overs
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
• 1 (10 oz.) tube refrigerated biscuits
• 1 (6.5 or 7 oz.) can tuna in water, drained
• 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 3 tablespoons mayo
• 1/4 teaspoon yellow mustard
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Remove biscuits from tube. Pat each biscuits unto a thin 3.5 inch oval. (I like to flour my countertop surface and roll them out with my rolling pin to a larger oval, about hand size. I find the 3.5 inch is too small.) Arrange half of the biscuits on a greased cookie sheet.
• Mix tuna, cheese, mayo & mustard together. Spread mixture on biscuits. Wet the edges of the biscuits with water & you finger tip (it acts like glue, holding the two biscuits together). Top with the remaining biscuits, pressing edges together with a fork.
• Bake for 15-20 minutes or until done.