Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cutting Back and Staying Organized

With the new season upon us I'll be cutting back on how often I post. My spring and summer will be full of gardening and playing and my autumn will be full of canning and stocking up for the colder months.

I have also purged most of the blogs that I follow. It's nothing personal. I just don't have enough time in my day to keep up. Besides, I'd like to spend some more time with my nose in a good book. Plus I have a mountain of sewing waiting for me!

I also wanted to show you how I stay organized for blogging.


A simple notebook. Pretty fancy, huh? I have a section to jot down ideas, write to-do's, draft a post, and a calendar to schedule posts.

I can take the notebook places the laptop can't go, like Ian's baseball practices. The notebook has made it so much easier to write when the mood strikes or when I find a pocket of time.

I'll still be around but with much more limited time. I hope you all have a wonderful spring and summer!

2 comments:

  1. I have already pre-scheduled a blog for May that shows how I keep things organized!

    And gardening time is so much better than internet time. Your boys will learn so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy those who like to garden. I have a container garden with just a few veggies. I have a friend who gardens and I make little quilted projects for her. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews