Friday, April 29, 2011

Fitness Friday Goal




I didn't meet the goal I set out for myself 2 weeks ago. I'm still stuck at 145 lbs. I'm having a really hard time fitting in exercising. I just don't have enough hours in the day! The only thing I can think of to do right now is to dig out the jogging stroller from the back of the garage. I can then stick Jameson in it and Ian can ride his bike. We could then get out of the house before we start our school day while it's still in the cool morning hours. I have managed to continue eating healthy and will keep that up.

I'm not sure if I should set myself any weight loss goals for the month of May because I know I wouldn't meet it. I will, however, set a goal to jog with the boys every weekday morning. And get myself new running shoes. I need better shoes.

Whatever happens, I'll keep trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews