Today, we are going to add a pretty simple task.
Before you go to bed at night pick out your clothes that you're going to wear tomorrow. Take 5 extra minutes to do this before you go to bed so you're not digging around in your drawers in the dark because you "have nothing to wear" (and you can't turn on the lights because it'll wake up your husband)!
On a side note, did your mom ever make you lay out your school clothes the night before? She probably did this because it takes you less time to get ready in the morning. This is the same principle we'll be establishing by laying out our clothes the night before.
Our simple basic routine is starting to grow! Tomorrow, we'll break them down...
1) Get dressed in the morning, do your hair and make-up, and put on some shoes
2) Check email messages
3) Shine your sink before you go to bed
4) Look at your posted reminders
5) Identify negative voices and change them into good voices
6) Spend 2 minutes putting out one of your Hot Spots
How are you doing in the cleaner, happier home challenge? I'd love to hear from you!