Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sewing Saturday: My New Apron!

As part of May for Me I have been working on several items for myself. One of the things I made was an apron for myself! I don't think I've made myself a new apron in 2 or more years!

For this apron I used pattern C from 'More Retro Aprons' by Cindy Taylor Oates. It turned out great! The best part is that Ms. Oates gives permission to sell these pretty aprons and I can't wait to make some for my shop!

For the fabric I used Michael Miller's 'Barbeque' as the main choice and Kona Cotton in red for the accent color. I even remembered to sew in my tag to the inside of the waistband. :)



4 comments:

  1. Heather is looks beyond great - the label? Did you make it or buy it. Jorge needs to start doing that too...

    Evielynne
    http://rvtravelingpets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the apron and it is great that you made it for yourself. I am sure they would sell in your shop if you get the chance to make some.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews