Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Bloggy Schedule

I've been thinking lately that I need some sort of schedule for my blog. I've already sort of had one going but I like to be organized and things like this help me stay on track so much. I probably won't post every day but just as I have time and a topic.


Do you have a bloggy schedule?

I'd love know what others do or to see links to it if you've posted about it.

Monday
-Simple Things in Life: simple observations from my every day life

Tuesday
-Tasty Tuesday: good things that come from my kitchen

Wednesday
-Wordless Wednesday: a photo post with no words

Thursday
-Thinking Thursdays: posts with more miscellaneous or interesting topics, that make you think, or that take me a bit more thinking to complete

Friday
-Fitness Friday: progress on my fitness and weight loss goals

Saturday-Sewing Saturday: projects I've completed through out the week

Sunday
-Unplugged: no posts


2 comments:

  1. I am going to post a schedule tomorrow. It will keep me more organized. I like yours!

    Hope you had a great day on May 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking great minds think alike because last night we set a plan to how we would blog. Tonight I just blogged Jorge's May For Me... What a day... Tomorrow is my turn!!

    Evielynne

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews