Monday, May 2, 2011

Simple Things in Life: Trampoline Fun 2


My "little" brother, Corey, came to visit last week! He's usually busily working on an oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico. He had a few days off and decided to drive home to Missouri to visit family.



He stopped by my house and we all had a little fun jumping on our trampoline.


It was so nice to see him!


*"Little" is a misnomer as he is actually 6'4" tall. But he's still my little brother. :)


It was also his birthday yesterday.
Happy Birthday, Little Brother!




1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday little brother. I only have my little brother left. I am the oldest and a twin and have a total of 3 brothers. My youngest brother is the only one I have left. He's 5'3 short but a power house in strength. My step-son is 6'5 - so my family is tiny (I am the tallest at 5'6) compared to your and Jorge's lol... Little brother are the best!!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews