Saturday, December 17, 2011

Capes

I have several toddlers in my family, including one of my own! I thought they'd enjoy a cape this Christmas. I was worried about making the kind that has the neck strap that might choke a little one so when I came across the idea to put arm straps instead, I had to give it a try! No more choking! Another great feature of this cape is that it's reversible. I have so many great ideas running through my head for these! These turned out really great!

My model was a little uncooperative though. He didn't want me taking his picture and then I made him put away his cape until Christmas and he walked around pouting for about an hour afterwards. LOL




I've got a couple made up for my shop already. I don't have them listed just yet, which is too bad and a little late to be sending them out for Christmas anyways. Next year I'll be so much better prepared!





1 comment:

  1. Stephen got his bag of puzzle triangles today but he keeps putting the bag over his head and around his neck. I keep telling him not to but toddler boys are toddler boys.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews