Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hot Wheels Quilt Progress

This quilt has been in progress since the summer. This was a quilt Ian was working on as part of his homeschooling. But since we don't homeschool anymore and he's back in public school he hasn't had much time to work on it. I pull it out every now and then and ask him if he wants to work on it. He finally came to the realization that he's bored with sewing it and asked me to finish it. Now, I sew on it here and there and am making some nice progress on it.


The quilt center is completed and I'm working on the borders now. I'm thinking of mitering the center border for a bit more interest. After the piecing is completed I think I'm going to hand it over to my aunt and her long arm quilting business for some fun quilting! I am admittedly not very good at quilting. :) And that's what I have an aunt for! lol





1 comment:

Total Pageviews