Thursday, December 29, 2011

A New Blog Schedule

Here's my 2012 new blog schedule!


This is more of a 'suggestion' for me to stay organized with. I probably won't post every day but just as I have time and a topic.

  • Mission Mondays: I will have several missions going on in 2012 and will post about them on this day
  • Tutorial Tuesdays: posts about tutorials that I've done or have found online
  • Wordless Wednesdays: a photo post with no words
  • Anything Goes Thursdays: self explanatory
  • Fitness Fridays: progress on my fitness and weight loss goals
  • Sewing Saturdays: posts about projects I've completed or am working on
  • Deal of the Week Sundays: posts with info about sales or deals in my shop or other small business owners shops

I have really appreciated each and every one of you readers, you make my blog what it is!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews