Monday, December 19, 2011

Newborn Cloth Diapers Now Available!

I'm so excited! My sewing room is getting a face lift! I started last night and everything is currently scattered around the house. I've put drywall mud on last night and will sand it all flat today. A fresh coat of paint will be put on, new shelves will be built in, and I'm getting an actual countertop L shaped table built in. So excited! I'll be taking pics to share later! 

I'm telling you all this because I won't be able to work on any custom orders until it's done.

I have plenty of ready to ship items though, such as the newborn cloth diapers I listed in my shop not that long ago. These are really great and easy to use cloth diapers. I use them on Jameson and we both prefer them to some of his other cloth diapers.

Check them out HERE!













3 comments:

  1. Super exciting to get a room makeover! Can't wait to see it all done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool a face lift on your sewing room ! Love it!
    The diapers look like they would be very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews