Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cardigan Progress

This is a current project that I've been busily crocheting lately. It really feels like it's taking me forever to make it but then again I had no idea how long it would take. I just know that I want this done for this winter for me to wear and I'm not going to toss it in to my unfinished projects pile. I'm determined to get it done however long it takes!

So far I have the back done (don't mind those little green things, they are just markers which show me the right and wrong side of my work) and the left front. I love the color detail of the front!

Now I'm working on the right front. After that I'll make the sleeves then sew the whole thing together. This is not your typical 'grandmothers' sweater project. Or at least I hope it's not. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks great so far! Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews