Step 7 is just a review of all the steps we've completed so far.
1. You found an old three ring binder and put paper in it. Keep it where you'll see it and use it everyday.
2. Write down a simple Before Bed Routine.
3. Write down a simple Morning Routine.
4. Write down an Afternoon/After School/After Work Routine.
This is your first section in your Control Journal. You can put a tab for Daily Routines or just leave them as they are.
The next section we are working on is our Basic Weekly Plan.
5. Write the Days of the week down one sheet of paper.
6. By Monday-Friday write; Do Kelly's Zone Mission for the day!