Sunday, September 5, 2010

Homemaker's Binder: Step 18

Step 18 is to start an address and phone book in your binder/journal.


I keep mine in the very back under a section I've titled 'Mail'. I bought A-Z page dividers and typed up a little form. I write in pencil on this form just incase I need to change the information. You don't have to do this all at once but get started and do a few each day until everything is written in.

Also, in my 'Mail' section, I keep stamps, envelopes, writing paper, and letters I need to respond to.

Another tip I've learned along the way is to update my information at the beginning of each year. I'll send out an email requesting the information and when they respond I can double check it in my 'Mail' section. This is great information to have to birthdays and holidays!

~Heather~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews